The longer hair is on the trend more than ever now, especially among men.
Once past the mid-length, the style, the glamour is unmatched.
It requires maintenance but all the hard work and cosmetics are worth the shot for the glorified, amped-up masculinity.
The styling depends - be it the unruly waves, shaggy waves or straightened out, everything just works out on it's own.
On the same note, let's look at some trendiest hairstyles for men with long hair.
- For someone with a blonde head of wavy hair, going for a neatly shaved look is a great style, to begin with. The radiant hairstyle is just tailored for shoulder or neck length hair. Pairing with a beard can go wondrous but it is risky to style it that way. With some sea salt spray and normal comb, the beachy waves are unparalleled. Tucking it into a low pony-tail or making side parts works great on regular days.
- For dark black thick and straight hair, the middle part is the best bet to style things. Styling is not all about textures, perfection but accepting the natural beauty and trying to enhance it. Chopped up lengthy locks can pull up the glam quotient to ever high. Going for metal, wavy headbands, or colourful, printed scarves are great pairings to complete the look.
- When talking about a hairstyle for men with long hair, the classic man bun can't be put out of the discussion.Making a top-knot or low bun done halfway for a messier look is a first-rate style to opt for. And with a thick beard or shaped stubble -the entire aura just becomes wholesome. The slick bun is great for those with bony structure but the most flattering is just below the crown. eaving a little hair out-of-band at the nape of the neck adds to the glamour.
- A ponytail is a classic way to get long hair manageable but that doesn't mean, styling is not possible. One can go for a messy but high pony on the top of the head for a regular work look and loose low point tails for more laid back schedules, beach parties, etc. eaving some bangs out on the side can accentuate the facial features. Using serum and elastic bands of the colour near the tone of hair makes things look versatile.
- For medium-long locks and a suave style to go for official parties, a gelled slick back is a great hairstyle for men. It goes well with formals as well as with a pair of jeans. Increasing the volume with some back brushing is a great way to go when the hair is not so thick. For wavy hair, using wax to hold the hair tight at the back can make things look unrivalled.
- Long hair with a part is another peerless hairstyle for men with long hair. Going for the central parting is flattering for those with straight and symmetrical locks. Using serum can make things better and after setting, using hairspray to find the style is ideal. We don't want the part to turn messy and mixed up with the hair. Going for an indistinct side part and tucking the hair being the ears is also a great hairdo to go for with informality.
- Another great style is half-up with exposed neck and jawline making things all the more interesting. Trying out a neat look is flattering but the messy, half unruly hair is more flattering these days. Tie the hair up with an elastic band below the crown of the head and make a loop and it is done. For adding more volume and texture, insert your fingers and pull it to the front of the head and spritz a little hairspray. It ensures that the hair is in its place rather than looping down with time. Keeping a little bit of hair untucked in a half updo is a fitting choice for messy style. It is a promising hairstyle to try.
- If looking for a bold statement, the setting makes it ideal for braids. Working with edgier and risky styles, pulling out two braids with a middle part is also unmatched. Loose plaits at the back of the hair or making braids from small sections of hair in the front and combining them to a pony are other great ideas for a long hairstyle for men. Making a regular French braid and rolling it into a neat bun can work wonders with casuals.
- Another extreme look can be going for dreadlocks. It is unusual and stylish if carried with proper refinement. It is just the go for an upgraded and wild look for those long bangs.
Long hair is glorious and having natural bangs requires nothing to look for gorgeously handsome. Trying out scarves, beards, bandanas, and barrettes is nothing boorish. Hairstyling is all about difference and panache to carry it.
Click this link to read more natural hair style related blogs.
I am growing my hair and focused on getting the second hair style in the list. Thanks for sharing.